Presentation mail :D

Hello, my name is Clara and I'm going to tell you some things about me. I was born in Figueres in 1994. And I've spent all my life in Castelló d' Empúries. Now I live with my mother and my sister, Alice. Ah, and I live with my two dogs too. I love them! They are very different: one is older than the other, but he's smaller than the young dog. They make a very strange couple, but there is a good connection between them. And I can't forget my cat! My boyfriend says that he's a little silly (no, I'm joking, he says that he's VERY VERY silly, but I don't thin like him. My cat is only...special :D)

Yes, I have a boyfriend too. I love him more than anything. He's very special for me. You can remember him: his name is Èric Mesas. Do you know him? Now he's here, looking out of the window. He doesn't know that I'm writing about him.

Now I could talk about my favourite movie, or music... But I think that you'll discover it with other posts that I'm going to write in my new blog. So, finally, I'm going to give you my opinion about our class of English. Last year I didn't work too much. So that's the reason of my final mark: 7. But I'm pleased with your choice, I'm fine in my new English class, even if all my friends go to the other class.

So, this is my presentation mail.

I hope you like it!

Clara.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada