Fairy Tales?

Once upon a time, there was a girl, who lived in a village far away from here. Her name was Alice. Alice lived with her older brother, and she had a long black mane and eyes of a very strange colour: She had a blue eye and one green. Her brother always told her that it was a gift, and that she had the most beautiful eyes in the world.
But everybody in the village, said that she was daughter of the devil, and anybody talked to her...But one thay, the prince of the village, went to go for a walk with his horse and saw her picking flowers on a field. When the prince saw her, became angry!

-Hey! woman! You can't pick the flowers of my fields! I have to take you to the prison if you pick up it! - Said he.

But in that moment, Alice saw him.

-Sorry! I didn't know it! I was only picking some flowers for my brother...
And suddenly the prince saw her eyes, and he fell in love with her!

-Oh my god! Why are you picking these flowers if you had more beautiful eyes than it? You have the most beautiful eyes in the world!

-Sorry? Are you joking?

-No, no, no! I love them! Please marry me! I want to live the rest of my life with you! Be my princess!

-Ehhm...I have just met you. I haven't seen you in my live...And you want to marry me? Are you crazy?

-No, please don' t be angry! I love you, I say it from the bottom of my heart!

-Yes, you're crazy...Look, I have very strange eyes -like a husky- but I am not stupid...Please, leave me picking flowers of MY field...

-Are you ok? I'm the prince, you are the unlucky girl... I have to solve your problems and make of you a princess! It's a fairy tale...You know?

-Yeeees! And you are the fu...ing toad! - said Alice. And she kicked him, far far away from there. So, that's the reason why my village is full of toads. Because a very clever princess sent it to here.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada