My oral presentation :)

Hello! I leave here my oral presentation! What have I to say this time? Well, I think that this term I’ve made good presentation, I felt very secure, ‘cause I had studied my part of the oral presentation. But I know that it was too short! But that's the only problem I had.



So, the third term, I'll make a longer presentation, and if it's possible, I want to make it alone. 'Cause I cannot understand WHY have I to make all the work if we are two! I have work a lot, this time and I'm proud of it. You can penalize me, I don't care anyway, 'cause I know that I have worked and prepared my oral presentation.So, next term I'll make the best oral presentation I've made in English, you know?No, really, I kow that I can make it perfect, so why not? But as we say here: millor sol que mal acompanyat...And sorry, Quim is one of my best friends, but I am not the servant of anybody when it is about my note.




VIDEO THERE (it doesn't work now, I'll put it tomorrow)




Do you know that in Scotland are more sheeps than persons? ;D

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada