My easter holidays.

Sometimes, my holidays are more stressfull than my daily routine...

Next week I have to make a lot of things. I want to tell you my "timetable"
First, this Saturday I'm going with my dad all day. I love to stay with him, and if it's sunny, we'll go out and lunch together. On saturday night, Èric wants to watch Barça-Madrid on TV. I don't want to watch it but all for love, all for love...Any way, it COULD BE funny.
Sunday, Èric and me will go to Barcelona by train and after sleeping there, we are going to Port Aventura all Monday! It's very expensive, because we have to pay all the travel and the tickets to go into the amusement park...
We are sleeping in Barcelona another night and we are coming back here after shopping around Barcelona.
On wednesday, or thursday (I don't know it exactly), we are thinking about visiting the Basque country because my brother is living there, and I want to visit him. During this week, Basque country is full of colour, music and shows!!
So this is my plan for this week! I'll explain you more about it in my next post!

See you ;)

(This post is very short! Soorry, but I don't have more time to explain...!)

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada