Dance, dance...

I'm a little bit stressed! Not only for my final exams, it's for my final dance! Every summer, we make a festival to say goodbye to another year of dance training! This year I have to make two dances: First I have to dance with my "classmates" - I can't say classmates at all, because I make my trainings alone, and then we try to make a dance together -: It is a waltz, and it is difficult to coordinate together. And the other one is a Paquita Variation, and I've to wear a violet tutu... and with points! CHALLENGE ACCEPTED! Well, my mother has bought a bar to make some exercises and to train more and more at home, I HOPE it goes right, please!

And finally, I leave you an image of me -well, my legs... -, training out of my ballet classes, and my cat, which is watching something I don't know...maybe my backside!
So, you have to wish me good luck, and if you want, you can come to see us dancing :D







See you little dancers :D
Clara

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada