Perfume: The story of a Murderer

Hey guys! Today I'm gonna talk about a book that I've just read: Perfume: The story of a Murderer of Patrick Süskind. It talks about the life of Jean Baptiste Grenouille. He's got a gift for the fragances. Se he can smell anything and identify it. When he grows, he discovers a lot of fragances and he become famous around France. Later he became an assassin, because he kills the women for her fragance. He try to make the sweetest fragance with the bodies of women, and everybody starts to follow him to kill him.

And you have to read the book if you want to know how does it end.
I love this book, because you can smell everything that the autor writes on the book, cause he writes very well.
Everybody criticizes Grenouille, because he kills only for the fragances, and that's a little bit inusual...jajjaa But I like him, because - is VERY cute - he's diferent and very clever. Sometimes the best people is mad!

I've seen the film after read the book, and it's fantastic! It follows very well the book, and sometimes it copies som
e sentences of the book. And the actor who makes the character of Grenouille is so cute *.*, Ben Whishaw! ILOVHIMILOVEHIMILOVEHIM

Anyway, I have to read it another time, because I've fallen in love with Grenouille :D:D
Yes, I fall in love with every charachters of my books, for example Tirant lo Blanc!





Here is the Trailer of the film!


1 comentari:

  1. I also read this book long time ago when I was a teenager and I loved it, I still like it a lot, better than the film , as usual !!

    ResponElimina