Self evaluation :S

HI!
Today I'm going to make myself evaluation about my oral presentation!
I know that I could make it better, but the powerpoint didn't work very well, and I felt very nervious...So, the next time, I'll make a lot of rehearsals of my oral presentation, of course, and I'll make another powerpoint...
At first, I've to say that I used a lot of EEEHMMMSSS.... and EEEEHEH...But I've just said it...I felt very nervious and I couldn't express myself better...SORRY!
I wrote a whole page of things that I wanted to explain to you, and I forgot them...
But I've to say that all the things that I said on my presentation, were absolutly invented, because, I didn't know how to start - 'cause a didn't make any rehearsal about it-.
As the video says: Vamos, que la he liao parda...



I felt like her, I was lost...jajaj..
So, the next time, I'll prepare it A LOT.
I'm disappointed with mysleeelf, but I know that I'll have more chances to prove my level.
I've made a peer-evaluation too, where I've evaluated all my friends and their oral presentations.

So, I think if you're lucky, you learn something new everyday...Don't you?










[Live and learn]

1 comentari:

  1. Come on Clara, you can do it much better!!
    I'm quite disappointed !1
    Please improve your blog in the second term !!

    "The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude." ~ Oprah winfrey

    ResponElimina