Saturday, saturday

The saturday morning, I'm going to go shopping to Figueres and buy my new ballet's pointe shoes! I have to remember you that I have been injured for a year anf now I've started again. My old pointe shoes don't fit me now, because I've grown since last year. At first, I wanted to buy my new pointe shoes of another color, black, but in the shop they haven't got this color, so I will take the PINK ones, as usual.

I wanted to take the black ones, 'cause the pink ones get dirty easily when you're dancing, and you can't change the vamp of your ballet shoes. The vamp refers to the length of the pointe shoe upper measuring from the platform to and including the binding at the centre front of the shoe. A longer vamp can help draw the foot closer to the shank when you're en pointe. So is important to keep it clean.

When I said to my teacher: "Jenny, I want to buy my new shoes of black color"
She said: "Oh, you can put some make up on the vamp, if it gets dirty"
So I trusted her - 'cause she has been my teacher since I was a child -

I'm so excited, 'cause I want to learn new things and review all the things that I know now. And improve, improve, improve, and improve again my level of dance.
However, there are some disadvantages, because sometimes I think about my injury, and I don't want to lost another year, paying all the treatments, watching a lot of dancers making theirs dreams reality, and let time pass by... I don't want to be injured again, so I'll try to go slowly and I'll try to make the things right.




"The most important of life's battles is the one we fight daily in the silent chambers of the soul."
David O. McKay

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada