We are the world!

Hellooo!! I have a new to tell! It's about a piece of us, Catalonia's people:

The castles are now part of the Intangible Heritage of Humanity on the decision today by the Intergovernmental Committee of UNESCO Intangible Heritage, as decided today in Nairobi (Kenya)!
There were 47 applicants. The meeting also included other things like Mediterranean diet.
In my opinion this is incredible because Catalunya is smaller than other countries, and anybody knows the Castells outside Catalonia. I think we've been very lucky, because now we are part of a large group of diversity. Who would have said that Castells form part of UNESCO? Is like a piece of us around the world. I think It's very nice! Don't you?
Now we have to fight for the pa amb tomàquet will be famous around Europe!

I love the Castells...those towers of people who by some miracle of physics are in stand.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada