Puça, my first dog

Helloo! It's me! I'm going to talk about one of my pets!
Nowadays I have two dogs.

The oldest is Puça, she's thirteen years old and is a teckel.
My sister gave her to me when I was three. She's always barking me for food and she sings VERY well! We can see it later in a video that I've made :D
She never pay attention to me. She only knows sit down when I have food for her.
And as she has a short legs, is funny to watch her running when I go for a walk with her and my other dog.
Sometimes shes a little bit irritating and I can't stand her because she's always barking, and sometimes, when you are watching the TV, or making your homework... She sits beside you, stares at you and knocks the floor with his tail. AND I CAN'T STAND THIS...
But I love her a lot!

Do you have any pet? a cat, a dog, a squirrel...? jajaja! I've never had a squirrel..

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada