What a size...T.T

Hi guys! It's mee!!! Today I'm going to talk about Periódico's newspaper. Today, I've read a strange notice...
The grasshoppers, have the largest testes in relation to their body of the animal kingdom! In particular their testes are a 14% of its total mass, according to a study by researchers at the University of Derby, in collaboration with the University of Cambridge.

This discovery, has been published by the Royal Society journal, who says that the testes of the grasshopper "fill all his abdomen".
I can't believe it! WHY do they need this very big size of testes? It's a mistery...
Well, can you imagine a man with testes of (if he weighs 70 kg...a 14 %...) 9'8 KG! Oh my God! They couldn't wear jeans! Jajajajaj! That must hurt!

I'm very lucky, like all the womens! I haven't got testes! Thanks, God! In my opinion it's better to not have them...
So, what do you think about it?





Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada