In the silent chambers of the soul...

I' ve made this video of one of my ballet training. That day my teacher didn't go to the class, because she fell ill, so I made the class with Dolors, who is the teather teacher and contemporary dance.
I remember that she said to me: "I've seen a lot of people dancing, and they think that they dance like anyone, and they think that they are the best. But they can't hold a candle to you. You're better, you must believe it. And you have to take your talent and make it grow, shine".

She teached me another exercise, and while I was making the exercise, she was recording me...It was the FIRST TIME I made it...and it was a little bit chaotic, as you can see!

Sorry! I have to leave you, I've to go to ballet! Today I'm going to dance during three hours! I love it I love it I love it!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada