My make-up case I

Hello!! Today I'm go to talk about my makeup! I have three boxes. This one is where I save my basic makeup items.
















1. Brown coloured eyeshadow. I have two eyeshadows of this colour, 'cause is the one that I use frequently. It is very basic and a bit bright. Its brand is Deliplus, so it was very cheap.

2. This one is an smoothing and mattifying foundation. You' ve to use it before all the makeup. It goes very well and it's very soft. Its brand is Sephora, and its price is 15 eur
os! It's a little bit expensive, but it goes really well!!

3.These are my pencils. The blue one is to help to stand out the eyeshadow. It costs around 3 euros, and it's very useful. The red one is a lip liner from Lina bacardi so it's very expensive, but it goes very well and I love its colour.

4. It is my makeup foundation, you have to put it after to use the smoothing one. It provides protection against environmental effects, because is moisturizing and it contains vitamin E. For its quality, its price is very cheap, so I recommend its use. Its brand is Astor.

5. This one is my mascara. IT GOES VERY WELL, and I love its brand: Lancôme. It's a little bit expensive, but I don't remember exactly its price.

6. This little one is from Maybelline, and it's a cream eyecolour. Its colour is lovely, it is like pink, but brighter! You can achieve a really good effect! I love it! I don't know its price, 'cause I stole it from my sister.

7. It's my lipstick by Lina Bacardi. I love its colour and it smells sweet.


8. This one is my compact powder foundation. It is very useful, because it has one side with the powder, and another one with a mirror and a doubled-sided sponge. It costs 13 euros and it's from Sephora.

9. This case is from Cargo. It is a lip gloss, to add shine to your lips. I goes very well, and it can last all day long.

10. It is white-coloured eyeshadow enriched with green tea extract. Its name is "wedding day", because it's a little bit bright and you can use it in special ocasions. Its brand is Sephora too, and it costs 10 euros.

11. Finally, it is a waterproof cream color. I LOVE IT, cause it can last a lot and it is silver and bright. It's my favourite eyeshadow, but it costs 20 euros!!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada