My make-up case II

Hi!! This is my second makeup case, in this one, I put all my brushes, tweezers... If I put my eyeshadows with my brushes in the same case, then my brushes are broken, smashed or dirty.
















1. It is my eyelash brush, so I use it to eliminate the excess of mascara. I want to tell you a secret: If you brush your eyelashes with some olive oil once a week, your eyelashes will be longer and stronger!

2. It is like a brush to apply the eyeshadow, but it is an sponge. It is the least precise, so I use it to blur the eyeshadow.

3, 4, 5, 6. These are my eyeshadow brushes. The smaller is to be more exact, and I use the bigger ones to apply some shadows.

7. Ahhhh!! These are tweezers! I always lose them...

8, 9, 11. These ones are my brushes to apply my compact powder foundation (you can see it in my post "My make-up case I", in FASHION label) I use the biggest to apply all the powder, and the smallest to apply the final touches :D

10. It is my other brush. The difference between this one and the other brushes is that this one ,as you can see, is in diagonal, because it is used to apply the blusher.

12. It is my sharpener, only a sharpener, nothing else.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada