Oral presentation - evaluations

MERIEM AND AURA - JAPAN


-In Japan, exist a kimono to wear only in winter, and another (made of finer fabric, I suppose) to wear in summer! These suits are so cute, sometimes I would like to buy one and wear it. It has to be really cool.

-In all the festivals in Japan, you can see a lot of colour and details. I think that in Japan, they are more attentive to the details of special occasions. I think that people there can be so sweet, but I don't know it, I' ve never been there.


-I don't know exactly how is Japan food, but Meriem and Aura brought us some mochis and they were delicious!! If all the food in Japan tastes like the mochis, I want to live there! (except the sushi...raw fish...)


Meriem: She was very nervous, but she had made a good rehearsal, so she made a good oral exposition. She has to control herself, and be calmer, that's all!


Aura: Aura was calmer than meriem, but she was reading, not all the time, but it seemed like she didn't prepare it very well. But she was great! Good job, Meriem and Aura :D


MANEL CANSADO - UNITED STATES

-United States has 49 states and is the third biggest country in the world.
Icouldn't imagine that i was possible! 49 states is a big number of countries, and villages and people!

-You can practise a lot of sports in Miami, 'cause the weather there is nice all the year. I would like go here to see all the sports you can practise.

-Some famous cities of USA can be Washington, Orlando, New Yourk, Las Vegas. I has to be interesting to go there and watch all the cities, but I don't like the cities, I prefer live in a village near the sea or near the mountains, because it is calmer than the cities. So I would like to go there only for shopping, not for living.

Manel: He was nervous, and the powerpoint had some spelling mistakes that he could correct. So, he has to prepare it more, and then he'll have a good mark ;)



DOMINIK BLOCH - UNITED KINGDOM

-The food in UK i more expensive than clothes! Hurry up! Let's go shopping pleeaase! But we have to take a sandwich, 'cause I don't want to pay a lot...

-UK has a lot of famous musics like Queen (I love them!), Rolling Stones, Beatles (Paul Mcartney, please marry me!)

-There are sports like football, rugby, tennis... I don't like these sports, 'cause I have a little problem with all the balls...They try to kill me! When I'm playing football, for example, I know that I'll finish the match with my nose bleeding...It's like the Murphy's Law, but only with the balls.

Dominik: You've make it very well! He has got a very good accent, so lovely jiji! One of the best presentations I've seen :)



ARIADNA AND DIANA - AUSTRALIA

-The biggest part of Australia is dessert. What a surprise! I thought that it was jungle or something else, but not dessert! I cannot imagine a Koala in the middle of a dessert, you know...

-There are a lot of different animals, like marsupials, koalas. I want to go there and see all its fauna.

-You can visit Sydney Opera house, it has to be impressionant to sing or dance there...ooh...I love it!

Diana: She has read all the time! It's not fair! And sometimes if you read a lot, the classmates feel bored!

Ariadna: She has read too...So they have to prepare it more!


JUAN CARLOS AND PAUL - USA

I don't want to make a evaluation of this presentation, 'cause I didn't understand a lot...It was very boring. Even though they had another chance, they didn't make a good presentation, so...If they don't work, I don't want to work for them...


RODRI - CANADA

-Vancouver is one of the most beautiful city in Canada. I've never been there, so I don't know how is it!

-Its national sport is Hockey, It has to be difficult, 'cause you have to be fast and attentive.

-Some places you can visit are: Toronto, Niagara falls, Otawa. I would like go to Niagara falls, it should be really impresionant!

Rodri: He has read a little bit, but he has made a good presentation at all! ;)

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada