News - Black Swan

Hi!! I've found this notice about Black Swan, the new film of Darren Aronofsky! I've summarized it and I've given my opinion about it!


The erotically charged and intensely dark Black Swan is sure to ruffle feathers amongst Natalie Portman fans.
The 29-year-old performed most of the dancing in the movie herself, having trained for a year before filming started. She also lost 9kg from her already slender frame.

"I don't think I expected how hard it was going to be."
Once shooting started, the pace got more in
tense. Despite several injuries, including a dislocated rib, there was no time for Portman to recover.

In my opinion, I think that sometimes is good to be strong, and to look forward, 'cause sometimes you can't imagine the wonders you can find if you fight truly. Such Portman, who still making the film with a really injury.













"It's good to understand what real ballet dancers have to go through," she explains.
"I learned how much I could do. I think of myself as someone who seeks pleasure and who doesn't like pain".

When I'm dancing, sometimes I feel insecure, because I know that I run the risk to be injured or somethin else, and for me is very important to stay healthy, because I need to dance, all the time. If I become injured, it would be like to cut the wings to a bird.
I'm not a person who likes pain either. Somebody can say: "Eh, maybe you don't feel pain when you are on pointe?!" YES! It hurts a lot...But I don't care this pain, I'm talking about the pain that you feel when you can't make your dreams come true!


She tells of obsessive athletes who strive for perfection to the detriment of their physical health and mental well-being.

Jajaja...It's true, sometimes we can be obstinate, and we want to make all perfect, and it can be damaging for us, because we work, and work, and work...And we became blind, and more obstinate. So, when you want to make something right, don't be under stress, as we say: a poc a poc, i bona lletra.


With most of the characters portrayed as extremely competitive and sometimes brutal, Black Swan does not show the art of ballet in a particularly good light.

Yes, is true that sometimes ballet can be stressful, painful... But sometimes, when you're on pointe, making a pirouette, a double pirouette, jumping or something else, and you close your eyes, is magic.


"But ballet is truly an art of passion. No one's becoming rich and famous from being a ballet dancer any more.
"There's something incredibly beautiful about that."

I love it, more than anything in the world.

1 comentari:

  1. I saw the film on Monday and I liked it a lot, sometimes it is so hard to achieve your goals...but, anyway, it is better to follow them step by step with a lot of passion but without hurting yourself!!

    I thought you had finished your blog but there is still a lot of work to be done !!

    Anyway I love the originality and freshness of your posts, keep it up...and finish!!

    ResponElimina