A formal letter

C/ Forn Baix, 19
Castelló d’ Empúries
17486, Girona

The Principal
I.E.S Castelló d’ Empúries
C/ Rentador, 6
17486, Girona

Dear Principal,
I am one of the students of 1st Batxillerat of this center.
I want to talk about what things I like and do not like about this High School.

First, I have to say that I am proud of this center. The teachers are nice, they make a really good job here. Classmates are pleasant too. We have time to meet out of the school after classes.
Apart from studying, we laugh a lot, we have a big playground where we can stay at breakfast time, and it is really great to think about something different than books, history or something else related with our studies.

But I have to say that sometimes this center is a little bit cold without color and life. Yes, the playground is big, but poor too, because there is no grass and the trees are small.
I remember the days after the snowfall. A lot of grass grew in the playground! It was very beautiful.

I think we need something warmer, because we spend a lot of time in the center, and we need to be more comfortable.
I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks for reading this letter.

Yours faithfully,
Clara Vargas

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada