Catalonia today

Hi! I have founded an article about the Escola d' Hosteleria in Girona, for a close up on Catalan cuisine. One of the plates that they make is a dessert: peach pie!

They explain you the steps you have to follow to make the pie, and a little description:
"The dessert is a colorfull peach pie. Shortcrust pastry lines the dish. A raw frangipane sauce forms the filling. After a few minutes in the oven, it is covered with carefully arranged thinly sliced peaches.
( And blablabla...They think that they are talking with Ferran Adrià, or someone else like him. Please!! It's only a PEACH PIE! A pie with peach!
But if they explain me how it is like this, I can learn more vocabulary, it's the only advantage I see on it. So, continue: )
It seems that Catalonia is placing on providing quality training in the catering insutry is a good way to guarantee that the success of its cuisine is long-lasting. The next generation of catalan chefs is guaranted."

I don't want to be a c
hef. Certainly, the last fried egg I cooked, was a disaster... So I prefer not to cook... ;)
Is true that I love Catalonia's food, botifarres, canelons, mongetes blanques, fesols...There are a lot of plates that I like, but they don't have to be a Bulli's dish, I prefer un bon pà amb tomàquet :D
When I was little, I saw "The triplets", and there was a song I remember: fesolets. Sometimes I still singing it. It's so cute!

Sorry, I want to come back to the beggining of this post: the peach pie: I don't like peaches, so If I had to make a pie, I would change peaches for apples. Lupe, Èric's mother, is always making this type of desserts, and I love her apple pie...
In my opinion, peaches are too much sweet!!







The secret ingredient is the love :D
Clara

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada