A final reflection

I've found this questionary in 1st Batxillerat Space, and I want to do it.

-Observing your SPACE, can you see an improvement on your level of English since September 2010? Where, for example?
I can see some things that I've learnt this year: phrasal verbs, conditionals, new vocabulary...These thing are now in my blog, so I' ve improved a lot. When I started the blog, I used to use short sentences, and now I can use a lot of adverbs and new contractions, for example.

-Which activity best shows your level of English? I think that blog and oral exams are the best to show our level of English.

-Which activities were really Useful for you to improve your English? Why?I think that all the activities help you to improve your English. But you can be more autonomous with your blog and, of course, speaking. Another activity were the books I' ve read, they were in original English, so I've learnt a lot with them.

-Which activities did you not find useful to learn English? Why not? I can't find anything useless!

-Which activities did you enjoy doing and would like to do again next year? I want to read more stories in original English. I've learnt a lot of vocabulary :D And in my opinion, we should talk more in English between us. Not to make more oral exposition, because one talk while the rest listens, and that's all. We need to talk about a topic we've chosen, make questions,... It's only an opinion! Don't judge me



I won't forget this year
Clara

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada