Some things about me...

Sometimes I can be so difficult to understand...Maybe for all these facts. I don't know why but:

-When I get off the car, I have to open the door totally. If I don't have enough space to open it, I get angry.

-When I sit down in class, I always cross my legs. I want to avoid it, because I will have some problems with my blood's circulation if I sit on this way.

-I love different types of sound like pieces of glass crashing, or when I bring a glass of sparkling water closer to my ear, and I can hear some bubbles exploding. Pop, plop, pop...









-I love to see the colors of a new cash of crayons. It seems that you cou
ld eat them; and I love to collect blue things, but not any blue, MY BLUE ♥

- I like bright things, I love them. When I see something shining, I' ve to stop and stare it for a long time :D

-I love the snails, I'm always catching and watching them...

-When I hear a louder sound, I've to scream, I don't know. I think that I do it because the louder sounds bother me.

-I HATE when somebody wakes me up! ALWAYS! If you don't want to die, don't wake me up :)


Maybe you have your little details, don't you?
these little things make my life more bright and special :D

And, anyway, I don't want to change
Clara.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada